"the digital paradise"
We were not able attend church services this morning. We (mark, russiel and me) woke up late and hungry. There's no food at home, so we decided to go here at Robinsons for breakfast and lunch narin. We had our breakfast at Greenwich (lasagna, pizza square, iced tea, teramisu and garlic stix). Solve na! :)) After eating, we stopped by muna at the gameworx blahblah and played. Next up we went to Paeng's Billiard and Bowling, Mark and I had our re-match sa billiards. I won a game but the rest sya na nanalo. :( Loser. :((
Hmm. Speaking of lasagna. It reminded me of Don Henrico's, wala silang branch nun dito eh. I miss eating at Don Henricos- Festival Mall Alabang and I miss my boyfriend too. Wala lang. Kasi we usually eat there pag nasa festi kami. Lasagna. Fettuccini. Baked Ziti. :(( Whaaaaaa!
Amm. Speaking of billiards. Reminds me of Rack 'em up sa Paseo. My Rack 'em up din here but not like sa Paseo tapos ung mga tao na nakakasama ko. Ian, number one sa list. Before, may times na sobrang depressed me, si Ian ung nakakasama ko dun, playing, drinking and smoking. That's it. Medyo quit na ko dun. :)) Fred, Bheng, Eric, Ramel, Gian, Peter, Jhessel, Peter and Mark-- it reminds me of them too.
Im tartsick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home