just say it..
Hey guys, I received a text age from Miss Subaldo. She can't make it today. Your exam will be on Tuesday next week. Same time and same place.
God, thats it!? She made us wait for more than an hour tapos yun lang. I went to school (an hour travel back and forth) for nothing. Grrr. I should have spent my time nalang sana for some other things. Anyways, shit happens. But good things happens too. :)
Chat with Peter, Kuya Renren, Mark Simpul, Ate Viols and Uncle Felix.
Lastnight, ate Viols and I went to rob. Andun din si Barok-Erlich and Mark Velando-Russiel that time. Pero we didnt care to text them and ask kung saan sila dun. Hehe. Let them enjoy nalang without us. We had our dinner at the food court, meron pang Acoustic Showdown, so we enjoyed eating narin. So. un afterwards we went to Bob's cafe. Had cappuccino and desserts. On our way home, we decided to stroll muna sa Lagoon and nagkita kami dun nila Russiel-Mark tapos we ate again at McDonalds. Umuwi. Same routine. Phone call with Mark then with Carlo. Sleep.
Im hungry. Better sign out. Ciao.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home